Casa de Perrin is a rapidly growing business and therefore always accepting applications for employment in all capacities. If you are interested in a position at Casa de Perrin, feel free to submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are always open to establishing a connection with great candidates! Please understand that due to the large volume of applicants, we unfortunately are unable to respond to each individual inquiry. If we are interested in extending an interview, we will be in touch. Only applications with a resume and cover letter will be considered.
Currently, we are only considering applications from candidates living in the local Los Angeles and San Francisco / Napa areas.
OFFICE ASSISTANT (LA)
- Greeting clients
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls and general emails
- Facilitating and organizing WILL CALL sample/photoshoot orders for clients
- Maintaining company calendar - emailing daily calendar reminders
- Scheduling routine appointments
- Receiving and distributing incoming mail/packages
- Maintaining file system
- Database/content and client management
- Provide administrative support to Managers and Owners
- Preparing of showroom before and after client meetings
- General office tasks such as managing supplies, filing, running errands and maintaining a clean and organized office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- College Degree preferred
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT (LA)
- Assisting all departments in performing a variety of tasks related to the process of outgoing and incoming rental orders
- Full awareness of all incoming and outgoing orders including new inventory and shipments
- Pulling outgoing rental orders and preparing orders for delivery
- Receiving of new rental inventory, unpacking boxes, verifying quantities, etc.
- Interfacing with Sales and Logistics teams throughout the event rental job cycle to ensure all information is in sync and accurate
- Ensuring efficient and proper workflow of Warehouse team
- Packing incoming rental inventory to company's highest standards while meeting strict deadlines
- Conducting routine warehouse counts/recounts and properly documenting per company procedures
- Scheduling and determining delivery vehicles based on order size
- Helping to maintain quality control of inventory and an organized and pristine warehouse floor
- Highly organized with attention to the smallest of details
- Great attitude and communication skills
- Ability to adapt as needed
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
DELIVERY & SCULLERY REPRESENTATIVE (LA + SF + NAPA)
- Delivery and pick up of rental orders throughout California and the United States.
- Working at event venue to receive and repack rentals during the event through load out (scullery).
- Ensuring our clients are happy and have a great CdP experience!
- Personable, engaging demeanor with a strong understanding of customer service.
- Professional attitude and ability to effectively communicate with high-end clientele.
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record; will drive company cargo vans for deliveries.
- Must be reliable, have a flexible schedule and be open to travel.
- Availability on weekends preferred and and many events require several travel days.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Part-time, on call position.
- Hand wash and use dishwashers to clean and sanitize plates, utensils, glassware, etc
- Throughly clean and dry items so that they meet high quality standards
- Tidy washroom, sweep and mop floors and take out trash after each shift
- Work quickly and efficiently in order to meet washing deadlines and standards.
- Help with warehouse tasks as needed such as counting and repacking
- The ideal candidate will work well under pressure, have a positive attitude and strong attention to detail.
- Takes initiative and has the ability to effectively communicate with managers and washroom team members.
- Must be reliable and have a flexible schedule.
- Must be open to working nights and weekends.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and have the ability to stand for 7.5 hours per day excluding breaks
- Must have transportation to and from work.
- Previous event industry, restaurant, catering experience a plus
Part-time, on call position. Approximately 3+ days/week.